You’ll find on this page the most useful resources to keep learning about Business Analysis & User Experience, carefully curated by me. Be sure to visit this page often as content will be added from time to time. I recommend bookmarking it for future reference and convenience. Enjoy the reading!
Getting on board: Business Analysis 101
- The Junior Business Analyst Manifesto | New in the Business Analysis profession? The Junior BA Manifesto is the ultimate resource to find out about the best actions to take in order to kick-start your BA career.
- 10 checklists for the Business Analyst | Efficient BAs use checklists; in this post, you will find 10 checklists to help you become a better BA, regardless of your junior/senior status.
- The key ingredient to become a good BA | There’s only one way to become a good business analyst; you have to do it. This post will explain to you why, and how to get the best from it.
Improving yourself: become a better BA
- Critical skills for the Business Analyst | Getting a BA job is often the easy part; getting good at what you do is harder. This post will give you some guidance on the skills you need to develop to reach a new level.
Elicit the best requirements from your users | Too often, business analysts are acting as proxies for the system users, bringing their bias in requirements. This post will give you 4 tips to get the best from your users.
There is always a better way to do it | Even as a senior BA, there is always room for improvement. This post highlights 3 ways to improve yourself and stay at the top as a Business Analyst.
Don’t stop learning: it’s good for you
- Subscribe to Eric the BA.com future updates! | Whether you’re a new Business Analyst trying to learn the basics, or a senior BA looking for new learning opportunities, you can subscribe to Eric the BA.com future updates.
- The Busy BA Reading List series | Because there’s so much time in a week, we often don’t have time to stay on top of the latest trends in Business Analysis. This series gives you a unique chance to get the most interesting material on the web on a regular basis.
- In the Community | Get access to all the guest posts I published elsewhere on the Internet, and other interventions I made in the BA community.